3. Publications and data files¶
We only report below publications co-authored by a CLUMPY developer.
3.1. Dark haloes¶
- DM substructure modelling and sensitivity of the CTA to Galactic dark halos.
- \(\gamma\)-ray and \(\nu\) searches for dark matter subhalos in the Milky Way with a baryonic potential.Subhalo skymaps and catalogs available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.2. Dwarf spheroidal galaxies¶
- DM in the classical dSphs: a robust constraint on the J-factor for \(\gamma\)-ray flux calculations.
- DM profiles and annihilation in dSphs: prospectives for \(\gamma\)-ray observatories.
- DM annihilation and decay in dSphs: The classical and ultrafaint dSphs.
- DM annihilation and decay profiles for the Reticulum II dSph galaxy.
- Spherical Jeans analysis for DM indirect detection in dSph galaxies - impact of physical parameters and triaxiality.
- Contamination of stellar-kinematic samples and uncertainty about DM annihilation profiles in ultrafaint dSphs: the example of Segue I.
- Magellan/M2FS Spectroscopy of Tucana 2 and Grus 1.
3.3. Galaxy clusters¶
- Decaying DM: stacking analysis of galaxy clusters to improve on current limits.
- :math:`gamma`-rays from annihilating DM in galaxy clusters: stacking versus single source analysis.
- Disentangling cosmic-ray and dark-matter induced :math:`gamma`-rays in galaxy clusters.
- Extragalactic diffuse :math:`gamma`-rays from DM annihilation: revised prediction and full modelling uncertainties.